Draft has started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft has started!

It's an untimed draft but you can now officially make your picks.
    AFC NORTH CHAMPS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2016
    AFC CHAMPS: 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2016
    FRANCHISE BOWL CHAMPS in 2011 and 2016

forgive me for being a novice, but does this mean we select our picks via the messageboard in order, or do we send you a list of our preferences, and they will be picked if they are still on the board?

Thanks for your help

Comment

I?d like clarification on this too, being a noob! :roll: In my other league (albeit a UK league), we just post our pick on the forum & the process moves onto the next GM ? is this how is works here? (Sorry if I?ve missed a guide on how the draft works elsewhere on the site!)

Also, is it possible to get an excel copy of the draft class, so I can keep tabs of who has been picked & who is still available? Would be much appreciated if this could be done.

Thanks,
      Graham.
      GM of the Chicago Bears

Comment

ok, I'm not a guru by any means, but this is the way it's worked in the past.

There is a draft section at the bottom of the main forum page. In there is a thread for round 1. When it's your turn, simply go in there and reply with your selection. That's all there is to it. There's no need for draft lists as this is untimed, unless you're just trying to move things along faster.

As for an excel spreadsheet, there's a program called the FoF extractor. I believe you can export the draft class to an excel spreadsheet, but I'm unsure. I would e-mail it to you, but for some reason my FoF extractor is crashing.

Hope this helps!

Comment

The Colts have made the #1 selection and the untimed part of the draft is officially underway.
          Greg
          GM
          Indianapolis Colts

Comment

The Cards are on the clock, anyone interested in 1(2) (current discussions or new) needs to let em know by 5 EST or pick will be made

Comment

Originally posted by maddmic
              ok, I'm not a guru by any means, but this is the way it's worked in the past.

There is a draft section at the bottom of the main forum page. In there is a thread for round 1. When it's your turn, simply go in there and reply with your selection. That's all there is to it. There's no need for draft lists as this is untimed, unless you're just trying to move things along faster.

As for an excel spreadsheet, there's a program called the FoF extractor. I believe you can export the draft class to an excel spreadsheet, but I'm unsure. I would e-mail it to you, but for some reason my FoF extractor is crashing.

Hope this helps!

:werd:

Comment

http://www.gstelmack.com/fofextractor.htm

Comment

Since we are using real players names, will there be changes made to reflect the players physical stats?

Example
                  Haloti Ngata
                  From NFL.com
                  Height: 6-4
                  Weight: 337
                  40 Speed: 5.24

From Our Draft:
                  Height: 6-3
                  Weight: 314
                  40 Speed: 5.40

Comment

as far as i know, i don't have the ability to change the players physical stats

Comment

Where is the draft list to use in the Draft Extractor?

Comment

You make it yourself.

Open FoF.
                        Open up to the league, and bring up the top players player window open.
                        Start up the FoFExtractor.
                        Let it run, will take a few minutes.

It will create a file called FOFRoster.txt

Open that file with the Draft Analyzer.

It's about 124k....so if you are lazy, you can e-mail me at jrepine1@msn.com and I'll send it to ya.

Comment

Arizona its past 5 EST. Have you picked?
                          (damn, i love the draft)

Comment

Is anyone else getting the draft analyzer to crash when loading the rookies file?

As I load the file it crashes. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda
                              You make it yourself.

Open FoF.
                              Open up to the league, and bring up the top players player window open.
                              Start up the FoFExtractor.
                              Let it run, will take a few minutes.

It will create a file called FOFRoster.txt

Open that file with the Draft Analyzer.

It's about 124k....so if you are lazy, you can e-mail me at jrepine1@msn.com and I'll send it to ya.
                              help! i can use the FoFExtractor without any problems & got my text file saved. However, when i try to open this with the Draft Analyzer, the tool keeps on shutting itself down! :huh:

am i missing something here, as i followed your instructions but hit a brick wall. :wall:
                              GM of the Chicago Bears

Comment

Working...
                              X