week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 17

We started 1-6, finished 6-3 i think that start screwed us along with the -17 TO ratio which was last in the league!!!! QB was top 4 rated and two WR's with 100 receptions so i think we know where our strength is./ Congrats to the Giants for winning the division and good luck to the playoff teams!

Lost to the Redskins inside 2 minutes today, sums up our season, gg Redskins.

We finish with a 6 game win streak but it wasn't enough to make the playoffs.

Rookie WR Dexter Herndon ended up with a nice season. 131 catches, 1499 yards, and 4 TDs.

Overall I saw great improvement as the season went on.

Comment

Well, despite our poor record (4-12) we have some positive signs with Chiu looking like he could be a solid (if not great) QB with limited downfield passing strength. We need to bolster our defense and hope our offense continues to improve as they grow together.

Comment

We went 16-0. Considering I missed half of the season thanks to Hurricane Irma knocking out power and internet for nearly 2 and a half weeks, I would say that's very impressive (though I'd still consider it impressive even if half the season wasn't rexed). Bear down Chicago Bears!

Comment

Irma for coach of the year!!!

Comment

Working...
          X