Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5

Originally posted by Steel View Post
    Big showdown week 5, as we host the Squealers.
    Pittsburgh 29 Cleveland 22

Who's squealin now?

GG Steel

GG Tampa Bay,

The story of the game was how effective our run defense was. We held the Buccaneers' rushing attack to just 34 yards on 17 carries. But take out one 26 yard rush, and it's 8 yards on 16 carries.

We needed that strong defensive performce, because our offense was stale, but it did just enough.
    49ers GM: 2060-
    Record: 16-16
    NFC West Division Title, 2061
    Playoffs: 2061 (3rd seed)

Comment

Originally posted by Red Zone View Post
      Pittsburgh 29 Cleveland 22

Who's squealin now?

GG Steel
      Gg Bob. Hard to overcome 3 interceptions in the 1st half, and 4 total, but somehow, we still had a chance inside your 20 with less than a minute to play, but we couldn't cash in. Until next time.
      sigpic

Comment

Holy crap Jeremessiah. That was a wild game to watch on Solevision. It came down to the wire and luckily my rookie safety that tanked after preseason defended the pass on the final 4th down play. I dunno if not running the ball once is an effective way to go in the long run but you but up some crazy numbers in the air. If someone would have told me that I would pull off a win against a QB that threw 555 yards on me, I would have called them a liar. GG and GL the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by hbcook86 View Post
          Holy crap Jeremessiah. That was a wild game to watch on Solevision. It came down to the wire and luckily my rookie safety that tanked after preseason defended the pass on the final 4th down play. I dunno if not running the ball once is an effective way to go in the long run but you but up some crazy numbers in the air. If someone would have told me that I would pull off a win against a QB that threw 555 yards on me, I would have called them a liar. GG and GL the rest of the season.
          This is the week 5 thread, not week 6. No one bothered to post week 6, yet.
          sigpic

Comment

lol geez.

Comment

Working...
            X