Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14

Holy crap Flex, that was a hell of a game and my first time actually getting a win playing you. It was down to the wire in OT and KC just got by with a 40 yard field goal thanks to our special teams being on point and pinning you guys to the goal line on your final drive. Your RB Blanchard is a bad man and you are one of the top guys that plays this game. That is by far one of the most exciting games I have ever been a part of. Good luck the rest of the season.

GG Colts,

Kind of concerned that we lost to a team with only one win before this, but we knew that our offense wasn't very good. Here's hoping we can finish this stretch looking strong.
    49ers GM: 2060-
    Record: 16-16
    NFC West Division Title, 2061
    Playoffs: 2061 (3rd seed)

Comment

Originally posted by hbcook86 View Post
      Holy crap Flex, that was a hell of a game and my first time actually getting a win playing you. It was down to the wire in OT and KC just got by with a 40 yard field goal thanks to our special teams being on point and pinning you guys to the goal line on your final drive. Your RB Blanchard is a bad man and you are one of the top guys that plays this game. That is by far one of the most exciting games I have ever been a part of. Good luck the rest of the season.
      gg hunter
      A wild game indeed, we couldn't stop you, and the end of game logic baffles me at times. First and 10 at your 16 yard line, you'd think we'd kick a FG for the win, wrong, QB throws a pick. GL the rest of the way.

Dallas GM since 2057
      Record 97-57
      Division Titles - 2059/2060/2061/2062/2063/2064
      Conference Titles - 2061/2062
      Bowl Wins - 2062
      Playoff Record - 10-5

Comment

Working...
      X