This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midweek Requests

Gameday sims will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
    Midweeks, when requested, will be run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays unless noted otherwise.

Files for the sims will be due by 4pm ET for weekdays and 11am for weekends.

In most cases a midweek is not needed.
    There are ways to make roster moves without adding a midweek sim.

These 2 threads explain this in more detail ...

http://www.fof-ffl.com/foffflco_foru...o-NOT-get-AI-d

http://www.fof-ffl.com/foffflco_foru...r-no-mid-weeks

To request a midweek sim
    between gameday sims please follow these procedures

1) Post here by 9am ET ... that's 17 hours after the sim is run
    That should be plenty of time anything posted later than that will probably not be seen in time to do anything about it.
    Other GMs may want to get a file in too, so 9am ET is 7 hours notice ... which seems fair.

If a midweek request is posted here, and it was posted before 9am ET, expect it to be run.

1) If you want to sign a better backup DT, or WLB than the one that is sitting on your bench and isn't even a starter ... that is not a reason to run a midweek.
    Sign the new player, release the old player and say yes to the box that says make this release conditional on the signing of the last player offered a contract.
    Then leave 45 active and put some other player into that slot on your depth chart ... backups play very little in FOF7...it wont cost you a game.
    Once the sim is run and you get the file back you can put that new player into your depth chart.
    OR ... leave 45 active and send me a PM telling me where to put the new player in your depth chart.
    I have done this many times for many GMs and they do not get AI'd.
    I always check their position distribution tab even after I have followed their instructions ... to make sure they do not get AI'd.

2) If you have one player injured, like a punter or a kicker, you can sign the new player and release someone to make room for him. Leave 45 active and send me a PM telling me where to put him in your depth chart. I have done this many times for many GMs and they do not get AI'd.
    I always check their position distribution tab even after i have followed their instructions ... to make sure they do not get AI'd.

3) If you have multiple injuries to one position (or to more than one position) and can not field a team, THIS is when a midweek is needed and I have no problem running one. If it's a legitimate situation like this, please do not allow your team to get AI'd. Post a request and I will run the midweek.

All I am asking is that when a midweek is requested ... let's make sure its really needed...please.
    Last edited by Hooper; 09-19-2017, 01:56 AM.

Assuming both trades get straightened out, midweek Tuesday 5/12 at 5pm.

Comment

steelers / Cowboys Trade is worked out
      posted in the thread

Comment

Is it too late to request a midweek for Friday's games? If not, I'd like one. If it is, hopefully, I set the roster correctly so it doesn't mess up my depth chart.

Comment

As the original post says, it's supposed to be 9am. I haven't always paid attention to that, but I'm trying to now.

You can always PM me instructions.

Comment

No problem, I figured I was late. I should be ok as is.

Comment

Need a Fa day as I only have 1 available TE

Comment

Yep, need a midweek too to sign a center.
                sigpic

Comment

Midweek Sunday 5/31 at 11am.

Comment

I have a 3 CBs. One of those CB is says high risk of re-injury. So I figured I might as well since its the weekend and I am sure if I play him there is a good chance he gets more injured and I will have to do it on Monday.

Comment

Midweek Sunday 6/7 at 11am.

Comment

Need a mid week

FFL
                        AFC EAST Champions 2007,2009,2012,2015

Comment

Midweek Tuesday 6/9 at 5pm.

Comment

Sorry but straight out of the gate we will need a mid week for week 2 games.

FFL
                            AFC EAST Champions 2007,2009,2012,2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                              Sunday 3/8 ... files due by 11am.
                              ...just sent you a PM for a request, and then saw this post. Sorry for the additional PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X