2036 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post

Here are my season predicitions for each team, I started with the NFC and the AFC will follow soon.

NFC NORTH

BEARS: The Bears can win the Division if they start Wilson at QB.
    Slightly off with that part.

He has a good running game around him as well as a TE and WR that can make things happen. The Defense looks good and that’s why I think they will win the Division with 10 or more wins.
    A bit more accurate with that part, and hopefully very accurate after week 17.
    Cheers,

Bears GM

Comment

Originally posted by Cris Collinsworth View Post
      I wonder who the new prognosticator of the FFL will be.

<-----------------------
      Do you have nightmares about that fumble in Superbowl XVI Collingsworthy?

Comment

Do you have nightmares about that fumble in Superbowl XVI Collingsworthy?
        Do you have nightmares about getting fired from CBS?

Comment

Oh snap!
          sigpic

Comment

Lmao

Comment

NFC EAST
              EAGLES: The Eagles have a rookie QB starting and after trading away their stud WR and TE it has left the offense with little but an average run game. The defense is now clearly the strength of this rebuilding roster but it will only be good enough to get the Eagles to 5 or 6 wins.

OSFL commissioner and ex-Eagles of the FFL GM

Comment

AFC EAST
                BILLS: I am actually going to say that someone other than the Patriots or Jets will win this Division for the first time in 21 years. But it’s not the Bills. They have a solid offense with a stud TE but it’s the defense that looks the strength of this team. I think the Bills can win 10 games and take a Wildcard place.

DOLPHINS: The offense has weapons everywhere and defense has just the same. The Dolphins roster is the strongest in the league and even though they have to play against two top gameplanners and Marv they should win the Division with a bit to spare. 13 wins for the Dolphins.

JETS: The Jets are still good but they are on the way down after years of success. The offense is still effective but it is missing those big time playmakers. The Defense is one of the better ones in the FFL but that will not be enough for them to reach the playoffs. 6-8 wins for the Jets.

PATRIOTS: I think the Patriots whole season depends on WR Greer, stop him and you stop the Patriots. The defense is as good as anything in the FFL and will help the Patriots to win games. But I feel the Patriots win 8 at most.
                By a whisker, the Jet-Patriot domination of the AC East continues.
                Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
                AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
                AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
                Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
                Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

Working...
                X