Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of 2034

Name
    Team Pos Exp '33 EoS Cur '33 EoS Fut '34 Stf Hir Cur '34 Stf Hir Fut Overall Current Overall Future
    Jermaine Morris Minnesota Vikings FL 12 52 52 25 25 -27
    Rico Tanner Oakland Raiders FB 10 64 64 39 39 -25 -25
    Brett Henry Minnesota Vikings SE 2 34 49 17 28 -17

Well Merry F'n Christmas to Minnesota.

There may be a teardown in our future. Losing two stud WR like that is a hell of a blow, when you have an aging defense.
    w24olfpack
    Attitude determines altitude.

Wanna get away?
    http://www.castawaycruises.com

WTF!? Is that injuries? I've never seen dips like that out of nowhere.

Comment

Brutal break wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
        WTF!? Is that injuries? I've never seen dips like that out of nowhere.
        Both were recovering from Knee injuries. We were on patchwork WR core the entire season.
        w24olfpack
        Attitude determines altitude.

Wanna get away?
        http://www.castawaycruises.com

Comment

I can now add to that as for some reason I seem to of offered a comple dud my HC role instead of the DC role he was desitined for. The result is that I now have an idot in charge of the team (make that two if you include the GM) and the Chiefs have a gift wrapped present of a WC coach who was contracted to us for 4 more seasons. I sometimes wonder why I bother !!!

Have now also found I am stuck with the idiot for the entire season, so any chance this season has passed. Tebrow now doesn't have a place in the team as far as I can see, as we can't win anything this season, the game is reduced to a trading game for this season. Feel free to make offers.
          Last edited by Brimar_Stu; 02-13-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Im not sure the whole season is lost over a Head Coach
            I would move forward and just fix this next offseason
            In the meantime do what you can and see what the effect is
            It might make for a good test...im sure others would be interested to see if the HC really makes that big a difference or not

Comment

Originally posted by Brimar_Stu View Post
              I can now add to that as for some reason I seem to of offered a comple dud my HC role instead of the DC role he was desitined for. The result is that I now have an idot in charge of the team (make that two if you include the GM) and the Chiefs have a gift wrapped present of a WC coach who was contracted to us for 4 more seasons. I sometimes wonder why I bother !!!

Have now also found I am stuck with the idiot for the entire season, so any chance this season has passed. Tebrow now doesn't have a place in the team as far as I can see, as we can't win anything this season, the game is reduced to a trading game for this season. Feel free to make offers.
              Just sign another one in the last stage.

Comment

you cant
                once you sign a head coach thats it...for that season

Comment

too bad the game doesnt let us fire coaches......oh what fun that would be.

Comment

I just don't think coaches matter.

I can't remember the last time in any league I actually submitted a file during the 3 coaching stages unless I wanted to upgrade a stadium.

Comment

Coaches help with player development. Coaches help with coming from behind or stopping losing streaks. Coaches help limit penalties.
                      How much? Not sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X