Position Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position Changes

What positional bracket do centers fall into? Their own?

Changing Player Positions

4.0 - Players can be moved to any position as long as long as the scout doesn't foresee the player?s abilities decline more than 10 percent by the move. If a scout says that a player?s ability will remain 89 percent or less intact by a position change, that means a position change cannot be made. But if a scout says that his abilities will remain 90 percent or more intact, a position change can be made.

4.1 - All position changes MUST be announced to the league by posting them on the league forum under the "Position change" board along with what the scout's outlook on the change.

4.2 - If a player abilities do not decline due to a position change, the change does not have to be approved by the league, but it still must be announced on the league forum.

4.3 - A player's position cannot be moved more than once in the same season without approval from the commissioner.

4.3.1 - Rookies can only be moved once in the player's first season. This will eliminate a bug that helps increase player's abilities artificially.

4.4 - Only rookies may be switched outside of their positional bracket.

Brackets include:
    Quarterback,
    runningback/fullback
    fullback/tightend,
    Guards
    Tackles
    Defensive line
    Secondary.
    Just my 2 cents, sense you can start OL anywhere on the online, I don't see the reason for the restriction on moving inside the online.

I'll have to go back and re-word that a bit better.

The thing I'm most concerned with is the loss of ability. The thing with moving centers to another position such as G or T, they lose their long snapping ability which will make them take quite a hit in their overall ratings.
    AFC NORTH CHAMPS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2016
    AFC CHAMPS: 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2016
    FRANCHISE BOWL CHAMPS in 2011 and 2016

Comment

They do not lose their ability, you merely lose the ability to see this rating.
      It is still there and if they are returned later in their career it wil return for the most part intact.

The popular held truth is that each player has all ?52? ratings and only those most relevent are diplayed.

Centers often make seemless transitions to G and occaisonally T though rarely ever LT...

Comment

regardless, i'm fine with Cs moving to Gs or Ts, as long as they retain 90% of their ratings
        AFC NORTH CHAMPS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2016
        AFC CHAMPS: 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2016
        FRANCHISE BOWL CHAMPS in 2011 and 2016

Comment

not arguing with ya arizing...

Just providing info for any who care...

Comment

Working...
          X