Week 10 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Discussion

Wow, that was on UGLY game. Very happy for the win, but it sure wasn't pretty. If it wasn't for a return TD, we wouldn't have scored a single TD in this game.
    Fear the Bird!

Shut out the Packers for the second time this season, Green Bay is not the same without damelloman.

Comment

We won by 2.. after forcing 5 interceptions.

If it takes that for us to win by 2 I would hate to see what would happen in game where we didn't force those.

GG Marv.

Comment

GG Mel. This is something strange with the timeouts (or lack of) towards the end of 4Q. Denver had the ball with 1:06 on the clock on our own 21, leading by 6 points, and KC did not call a single timeout for the remaining time? I don't know if the game was run on 6.3b or still on 6.3a, but apparently there is still some end game logic issues.
        "The problem with life is that we have to live it from the beginning, but it makes sense only when seen from the end." - M. Kaplan in Chances are.

Comment

Well, the good Giants showed up today and beat down Atlanta. Now 4-5. Trying to find some consistency.
          General Manager of the New York Giants

NFC East Division Champions: 2018, 2019, 2020
          Career Record through 2026: 84-80 (0-4 in Playoffs)

Comment

Originally posted by cyril
            GG Mel. This is something strange with the timeouts (or lack of) towards the end of 4Q. Denver had the ball with 1:06 on the clock on our own 21, leading by 6 points, and KC did not call a single timeout for the remaining time? I don't know if the game was run on 6.3b or still on 6.3a, but apparently there is still some end game logic issues.
            GG cyril. You guys had the passing game working nice...yeah - bad clock management there at the end, ive been seeing more if it lately too. We really needed that win. Now we're gonna have to scatch and claw for a wildcard spot.

Comment

Another fine defensive performance by the Bengals as they restricted the Chargers chances to move the ball.

Honestly thought our own inability to find the endzone would come back to bite us as we outgained the Chargers 264 yards to 62 yards at halftime but only lef by our 4 FG's, 12-0. This did cause us problems towards the end when the Chargers had the chance to drive for a TD and attempt a two-point converson but again our defence held strong and we stopped the drive. Very pleased to allow just 210 yards in this game against a potent pair of wideouts and a star rookie RB.

Great for us that the Steelers lost but it was against our next opponents, the Browns, who have won 4 of there last 5. Seeing we still have to play them twice this is a massive game and one that we'd love to win.

Comment

Well, we beat the Eagles to put us in first place for now. I have to tell you, this division is going to come down to the wire for first place.

GG Philly
                FFL: St. Louis Rams

Comment

Originally posted by pete3
                  Well, the good Giants showed up today and beat down Atlanta. Now 4-5. Trying to find some consistency.
                  We sucked, turnovers are killing us.

Atlanta

Comment

We won at home against St-Louis.

Leinhart gets a 6th 300+ game this year.

Comment

Well I'm glad Flacco finally got on track sorry it had to be against you mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed
                        We won by 2.. after forcing 5 interceptions.

If it takes that for us to win by 2 I would hate to see what would happen in game where we didn't force those.

GG Marv.
                        GG to you aswel... Well Tim I hope its not another 8 games before I win my next one against you. Because the losing has begun in the AFC EAST
                        Rotzell aint looking too good against your Def. 7 INTs in 2 games.
                        51-84 -481 yards 3TD 7INT

This is his 2nd 5 int game. OH the growing pains

FFL
                        AFC EAST Champions 2007,2009,2012,2015

Comment

Originally posted by croflash
                          Shut out the Packers for the second time this season, Green Bay is not the same without damelloman.
                          I apologize to you for giving you such an easy time. I actually could not get the uploader to work so I wasn't able to put in a gameplan that may have offered some challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBayGM
                            Originally posted by croflash
                            I apologize to you for giving you such an easy time. I actually could not get the uploader to work so I wasn't able to put in a gameplan that may have offered some challenge.
                            It's ok, I'm not going to complain :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by zbuckley
                              Well I'm glad Flacco finally got on track sorry it had to be against you mike.
                              I wanted to see how we would play a great team. We are no where near where I thought we were.

Comment

Working...
                              X