Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 17 Discussion

GG Sawblade,

Always a tough match playing against you, and we found ourselves faced with a must win game. QB Burnett had a relatively pedestarian game, but the running game really stepped up, and the defense played lights out in the second half. Maybe we'll get another matchup later in the playoffs.

I'm confused about how Burnett has had the season he has had. He has a low overall and very mediorce bars, but he is either second or first in most passing statistics. At first, I thought the patch made it borderline impossible to make a mediorce QB look like a stud, but I guess if you have a solid offensive lineman, a star TE, a reliable running game, and a talented WR, you can make it work. Now we will see if this team composition can win a playoff game as we host the New York Giants in the wildcard.
    49ers GM: 2060-
    Record: 16-16
    NFC West Division Title, 2061
    Playoffs: 2061 (3rd seed)

Originally posted by FortressDoor View Post
    GG Sawblade,

Always a tough match playing against you, and we found ourselves faced with a must win game. QB Burnett had a relatively pedestarian game, but the running game really stepped up, and the defense played lights out in the second half. Maybe we'll get another matchup later in the playoffs.

I'm confused about how Burnett has had the season he has had. He has a low overall and very mediorce bars, but he is either second or first in most passing statistics. At first, I thought the patch made it borderline impossible to make a mediorce QB look like a stud, but I guess if you have a solid offensive lineman, a star TE, a reliable running game, and a talented WR, you can make it work. Now we will see if this team composition can win a playoff game as we host the New York Giants in the wildcard.
    GG FD

Kinda saw this coming, but damn. Defense didn't show up. Offense couldn't keep the ball. A whole lot of yuck in this one. Only hope our playoff drought will end.
    GM 2058-2065
    Record: 81-45
    Playoffs: 1-6
    Division Titles: 2058 (#1 seed), 59, 60, 62 (#2)

Comment

Working...
    X