Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2063 Week 4 discussion

GG zbuckley,

Happy to get our first win in this league, but still wondering why the game isn't using my game plan. I know it's not my settings, as this is the only league it's happening in. Fortunate that Branch finally had a 0 interception game, but it wasn't for lack of trying, what with the constant deep bombs that definitely are NOT in my game plan.

A lot of points on the board, and defense helped a lot with that. Got a couple of rookies that are going to anchor this D for a long time. LB Zack Cavil in the 2nd and S Louis Clark in the 6th seem like steals now. Clark just had a 3 int game and Cavil has been a monster all season. Teamed with the 2 pass rushers already on the roster, looking forward to what this group can do once they gel.

Originally posted by Born2Run1963 View Post
    GG zbuckley,

Happy to get our first win in this league, but still wondering why the game isn't using my game plan. I know it's not my settings, as this is the only league it's happening in. Fortunate that Branch finally had a 0 interception game, but it wasn't for lack of trying, what with the constant deep bombs that definitely are NOT in my game plan.

A lot of points on the board, and defense helped a lot with that. Got a couple of rookies that are going to anchor this D for a long time. LB Zack Cavil in the 2nd and S Louis Clark in the 6th seem like steals now. Clark just had a 3 int game and Cavil has been a monster all season. Teamed with the 2 pass rushers already on the roster, looking forward to what this group can do once they gel.
    zbuck is gone. Patriots are on AI.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steel View Post
      zbuck is gone. Patriots are on AI.
      In that case, death to the machines!

Comment

GG Bazooka, you've got a good efficient qb back there who really makes you try and cover every player on the field. I'm surprised we were able to play so well against the run, I was concerned you were going to make that a focus in your gp against us. We have to clean up the fumbles on offense (looking at you QB Montgomery). Our defense played well as a whole but we had no sacks, hardly any pressures, and no caused turnovers. We aren't going to win many games loosing the turnover battle.

Good luck the rest of the season
        Last edited by mac88; 01-28-2020, 03:59 PM.
        FFL Champions 2069 -- Go Bills

Comment

GG Mr Rocker
          I thought we had made some good adjustments
          Looks like I was wrong...you had our number today
          GL the rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Red Zone View Post
            GG Mr Rocker
            I thought we had made some good adjustments
            Looks like I was wrong...you had our number today
            GL the rest of the season
            Good luck to you as well.
            GM Cleveland Browns 2071 -
            -Franchise Bowl Champions 2076

-AC Champions 2076
            -AC North Champions 2076

GM Los Angeles Chargers 2055-2064
            -Franchise Bowl Champions 2056
            -AC Champions 2055 2056 2060
            -AC West Champions 2055-2060, 2063, 2064

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Run1963 View Post
              I know it's not my settings, as this is the only league it's happening in. Fortunate that Branch finally had a 0 interception game, but it wasn't for lack of trying, what with the constant deep bombs that definitely are NOT in my game plan.
              I would suggest verifying that under the game options, your "Auto-create game plan and depth chart" is set to No and the "Save game plan" is set to Yes.

If those options are correct, ask Hooper to put your playbook on the server and then you can download the PB.
              Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
              AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
              AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
              Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
              Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
                I would suggest verifying that under the game options, your "Auto-create game plan and depth chart" is set to No and the "Save game plan" is set to Yes.

If those options are correct, ask Hooper to put your playbook on the server and then you can download the PB.
                Yeah. I know my settings are right, so if I see it again this game when I've double checked my export status I'll refresh the playbook from server. thx

Comment

Man. I don't know what's going on with our offense, but it sucks. 15 points total in the last three games. 407 yards of offense, and 3 points this week.

GG BlueRoos
                  GM 2058-2065
                  Record: 81-45
                  Playoffs: 1-6
                  Division Titles: 2058 (#1 seed), 59, 60, 62 (#2)

Comment

Originally posted by mac88 View Post
                    GG Bazooka, you've got a good efficient qb back there who really makes you try and cover every player on the field. I'm surprised we were able to play so well against the run, I was concerned you were going to make that a focus in your gp against us. We have to clean up the fumbles on offense (looking at you QB Montgomery). Our defense played well as a whole but we had no sacks, hardly any pressures, and no caused turnovers. We aren't going to win many games loosing the turnover battle.

Good luck the rest of the season
                    Sorry for the late response. Somehow I thought I already had posted. GG to you as well. Our offense lacks the punch but Delgado is efficient as you said. Unfortunately our defense didn't quite hold its own and Montgomery proved the better QB on this day. Best wishes on a great season...glad you aren't in our division.

Comment

Working...
                    X