Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2063 Week 3 chit chat

GG KC,

3 fumbles lost on offense and one on special teams is never a good recipe to win games, throw in a blocked punt and this dinner ain't lookin' too good. It seemed like my guys just didn't want to get hit today. QB Montgomery could not find a rhythm in the pocket, 12 pressures and 5 sacks KC had in the game. Credit the KC offense for taking advantage of the turnovers, we aren't built to throw the ball 20 times more then we run it. We were running the ball really well too, averaging 7 yards a clip. It seemed like we got away from our gp in the second half, although our fumble on the opening drive of the half definitely didn't help. You hate to be on the loosing side of these games where the opposing teams defense is having a day, giving a short field to the offense for four quarters.

Good luck the rest of the year KC.

On to Tennessee who also just had their first loss, 3-1 looks much better than 2-2.
    Last edited by mac88; 01-24-2020, 03:55 PM.
    FFL Champions 2069 -- Go Bills

Pass happy gimmick offense goes down again. 5 forced turnovers by our defense, with 2 of them returned for TDs. It's a pain in the ass defending this bullsh*t. If more GMs would pay attention and focus on stopping the EO(exploitation offense) and beating the guys that run this crap, it would probably just quietly go away.
    sigpic

Comment

GG Baltimore. My QB seems to have an interception problem. At least we clawed our way back in this week after going down big in the first half, unlike the last two weeks. Guess we'll call that progress. Hopefully the next game will actually use my game plan, as well, as that doesn't seem to be happening here for some reason.

Comment

gg Sawblade
        3 turnovers in the first quarter, 2 of them return for TD's set the tone for the rest of the game as we took a 31-0 in the first quarter, Glad to get this win against a quality GM. GL the rest of the way sawblade

Dallas GM since 2057
        Record 97-57
        Division Titles - 2059/2060/2061/2062/2063/2064
        Conference Titles - 2061/2062
        Bowl Wins - 2062
        Playoff Record - 10-5

Comment

Originally posted by FlexD View Post
          gg Sawblade
          3 turnovers in the first quarter, 2 of them return for TD's set the tone for the rest of the game as we took a 31-0 in the first quarter, Glad to get this win against a quality GM. GL the rest of the way sawblade
          GG Flex

That was a terrible display of football on our part. Made it too easy for you guys. GL to you the rest of the way
          GM 2058-2065
          Record: 81-45
          Playoffs: 1-6
          Division Titles: 2058 (#1 seed), 59, 60, 62 (#2)

Comment

GG Denver. Our gameplan just wasn't up to the task in this one. I decided to hang onto it for future use against certain teams but I think we may adjust some and see how we hold up vs. the Bills in week 4. I am feeling pretty good about our team with Delgado behind the wheel. We have enough solid players throughout we should be competitive if we avoid piling up too many injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel View Post
              Pass happy gimmick offense goes down again. 5 forced turnovers by our defense, with 2 of them returned for TDs. It's a pain in the ass defending this bullsh*t. If more GMs would pay attention and focus on stopping the EO(exploitation offense) and beating the guys that run this crap, it would probably just quietly go away.
              You underestimate my stick-to-it-iveness

Comment

Working...
              X