Export stage issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export stage issue

I've had a problem uploading the stage file. FOF has created it but it is not able to upload it.
    It seems an FTP error because i've tryed to access the FTP server and uploading the stage file manually but it gives me a 552 Disk full - please upload later.

Could you please check if there is something wrong?
    Thanks
    NC West Champion: 2054

Originally posted by giannicic View Post
    I've had a problem uploading the stage file. FOF has created it but it is not able to upload it.
    It seems an FTP error because i've tryed to access the FTP server and uploading the stage file manually but it gives me a 552 Disk full - please upload later.

Could you please check if there is something wrong?
    Thanks
    I had a export failed. I thought it was because I had 5-6 warnings before as I was exporting.

Comment

I was just able to export. 11 other people got it to work at some point to. It was only a midweek. Try again before Tuesday.

Comment

I just got a couple more PMs regarding export issues. All I can suggest is trying again later or emailing me the file.

Comment

i am seeing this across all my leagues, can i ask how many others are getting this?

Comment

Hooper I'm getting the virus message across all my leagues. To answer the obvious I have changed anything regarding my security.

Comment

Originally posted by zbuckley View Post
              Hooper I'm getting the virus message across all my leagues. To answer the obvious I have changed anything regarding my security.
              No longer getting the error

Comment

It's happening again...
                It should be an hosting problem because this kind of FTP error is displayed when the available disk space is finished on the server.

I'll try again later.
                At worst, I'll send an e-mail with the export file.
                Hooper, May you give me your e-mail?

UPDATE
                I've been able to upload just now... this is really strange
                Last edited by giannicic; 09-21-2017, 10:37 AM.
                NC West Champion: 2054

Comment

I've also had issues downloading & uploading my files the past few days (Import or Export failed message). I usually have to try 2 or 3 times before it works. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain View Post
                    I've also had issues downloading & uploading my files the past few days (Import or Export failed message). I usually have to try 2 or 3 times before it works. Any suggestions?
                    Wait until I'm motivated enough to call support and wait on hold a while only to be told there's nothing they can do? I'm just pessimistic from past hosts. I've never actually called these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                      Wait until I'm motivated enough to call support and wait on hold a while only to be told there's nothing they can do? I'm just pessimistic from past hosts. I've never actually called these guys.
                      I am having this issue, as well. I did my file, hit the export button, but it doesn't show up on the upload status screen.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've just spent 2 hours setting a gameplan and roster etc, but then the export failed. It said that the export was backed up somewhere, but I clicked away before checking the location (frustration got to me/stupid). Does anyone know where the failed export file might be and what I can do to access it? When I set these things up I tend to let these things drop into whatever file is the default, but I have no idea where it is.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Comment

Danlad

check under
                          c:\users\your cpu name\appdata\local\solecismic software

Comment

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football Eight\export\football

Comment

Thank you for the help. I've managed to locate the file. Sorry to bother you all further, but what do I need to do with it?

Thanks in advance again!

Comment

Working...
                              X