X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2074 Draft

Utility Loaded

Draft starts on Friday the 27th.

The utility is freshly installed, so check your settings (especially Pick Method).

The rules have been amended for the new style. http://www.fof-ffl.com/foffflco_foru...L-Constitution

The New York and Los Angeles teams need to use their new in-game cities. New York (A), New York (N), Los Angeles (A) and Los Angeles (N).

Any trades from now on ... don't forget to move your picks.

REMEMBER, NO ROLLBACKS!!!

11 unregistered

Comment

This will be my first MP draft. Can somebody explain how it works. Do I need to download something? How does this work on a Friday, since I'm at work?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt9 View Post
        This will be my first MP draft. Can somebody explain how it works. Do I need to download something? How does this work on a Friday, since I'm at work?
        The link at the top that says 'Draft'. Register Arizona on that. Then you can import your scout ratings from in-game and setup a priority list. There are timers for each pick depending on what round we're in.

Comment

I'm registering for the draft. Next to email, it already says walt9, which is my ffl username. Do I need to change that to my actual email address, or will it automatically send info to my email address?
          Also--for phone notifications, could I use a google voice number to receive texts? I can't get texts in the building I'm working in.
          How do I actually make a draft pick? Am I using the utility for that or do I make picks within the game?
          Thanks!

Comment

The Walt9 part is just filler. Use your email address.
            Phone notifications don't work.
            You draft in the utility and then I import the final product into the game.

Comment

8 unregistered

Comment

3 unregistered. Draft started.

Comment

Just curious why it says "change team" in my team's row on draft selections page?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt9 View Post
                    Just curious why it says "change team" in my team's row on draft selections page?
                    That's if you need to change the team for a pick. Like if you trade it to Detroit, then you have to go in the utility and change the team to Detroit. There is no live connection between the app and the utility. I import the draft into the utility in the beginning to set who picks where, then I export it at the end and import the picks into the app. In-between, we need to make the changes in both spots to keep them synced.

Comment

Thanks again!
                      I set up my priority list last night. Hopefully I did it right. I assume if I messed that up the game will make a pick for me that might be somewhere in the general area of fairly reasonable.

Comment

The game doesn't pick, the utility does. And it was written many many versions of FOF ago. So never assume. I think it has something to do with the in-utility mock draft. So take that as a guide of what it might do.

Comment

That being said, I do see that you have players in your queue. I can't see the order, but it should be someone from that list.

Comment

Working...
                          X