Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.. Before it crashed when I imported... Now it crashes each time I load... If I load a different league it is okay.. So it looks like my FFL league is hosed... Do I need to redelete everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
      Mel did you import earlier this evening as well as this last time?

Yup...even reinstalled ffl....deleted every file and redownloaded... nothing. It also crashed yesterday but after i reinstalled fof it worked...now its shot

Comment

Originally posted by Nygiants View Post
        Ok.. Before it crashed when I imported... Now it crashes each time I load... If I load a different league it is okay.. So it looks like my FFL league is hosed... Do I need to redelete everything?

Dont bother it will still crash. I tried.

Comment

Denver and Jacksonville have exported. So that leads me to think the file is fine now. Try the "Import Initial Game Files" option before you open a league. Otherwise, try downloading the files individually and saving them in the "football" folder.

http://www.fof-ffl.com/FFL/football/export/football/

Comment

I thought Mel tried the second option already, Will give the second option a try. For me it doesn't load anymore. So I can't import.

Comment

I haven't tried importing this stage yet? Is everything resolved now guys. I don't want to have to go through the agony of reinstalling the league.
              sigpic

Comment

To confirm, the current league file will work. If you did not attempt to import the league file before Hooper fixed the corruption issue, just use the import function as normal and you should be good to go.

However, if you originally imported the corrupt file, do this:

1. Download the startup files (below) and copy those into your League folder.

http://fof-ffl.com/FFL/setup/FFLnewGM.zip

2. Use the in-game import function to load the current file.

At one point, I did receive a message about a corrupt frfoot.fgr file in the Universe folder. I'm not sure if that was related, but just delete (or preferably rename) that file if the game reports that error.
                Last edited by Dawgfan19; 04-24-2015, 07:30 AM.
                Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
                AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
                AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
                Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
                Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

Thanks Dawgfan.

Hopefully there wont be any problems when I import the files later.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tried downloading the startup file and overwriting.. Didn't work.. Will delete the whole folder and restart.

The game crashes when I load the file so that is the only option..

Comment

Now that file is good -- try "import initial game files" when you open the game; point to this league when you load and it should pull down this good export no problems. Once I opened it, I imported again and got all the stat files.

Comment

I just deleted the four files that were updated when importing then downloaded the set up files and over wrote everything.

Comment

using the "import initial game files" option seems to have worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell View Post
                            Now that file is good -- try "import initial game files" when you open the game; point to this league when you load and it should pull down this good export no problems. Once I opened it, I imported again and got all the stat files.
                            Thanks Guys.. I didn't realize that import initial game files was done prior to loading the league.. The file.. I'm now good...

Comment

Its working for me again..fyi

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X