FFL Review Season 2040 Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFL Review Season 2040 Week 4

Letīs go to have some fun!! I always have a different style to write and the managers that usually read my publications know it.

I want to focus this Week 4 review in the Draft made 3 Years ago, it is supposed that the 3rd Year players are in their break-out seasons and I donīt know nothing better that know how the teams in the first 3 picks of 2038 had changed their directions.

Arizona (2-2) 0 - Tampa Bay (2-2) 31

The first overall pick in 2038 missed that game due to an Elbow injury in which the Cardinals received a severe blow-out by the Buccaneers at Tampa (Florida). It was one of the worst Offensive matches in the entire season with the D# of both teams hurrying, hitting and forcing turnovers. After a Touchdown nullified by holding Grady Banks started to throw away the ball quickly in "Matt Schaub style" to the hands of to the veteran J.R. Coccione for the first time in the match, then "Frodo" returned the ball using his big linemans and linebackers to hyde himself behind they until the end-zone. Three and out for the Buccaneers and the ball again to Schaub (Banks) who marched through the field until the red-zone, then the ball was a bit short until the hands of Ryan Shazier. Another three and out for Tampa (Like mostly of the rest of the game). In the 2nd quarter and 14-0 for Tampa Banks threw the ball again to the hands of Frodo in the red-zone and again Frodo squizes between the Cardinals offensive team for the Pick-6. At the end of the 1st half Randy Griffin connected with T.J. Graham in a perfect 2 Minute Drill for the 28-0. And that was the game... Oh no!! Another reception of Coccione from Grady Banks in the 3rd quarter! Banks connected 3 balls with the veteran, more than 6 of his pass-catchers... Time to start to worry? Maybe.

Sant Louis (0-4) 3 - New Orleans (4-0) 27

Jermaine Farr was injured during the game (I donīt know what happen with that Draft, seems that the top guys were made with glass or something). But the history of Sant Louis is the same like three years ago, they still collecting losses after losses.
    After the starting drive aborted by a fumble when the Rams Safetie decleated Wolf just in his face, the Saints made a quick three and out and started to dominate the game. Wolf displayed an excellent aerial assault connecting 3 times for Austin, Bobro and Powell from 14, 5 and 19 yards. In the other side of the football the things only get worst for the Rams, the Saints Front 4 collected 2 Sacks, 6 Hurries and 3 Knock-Downs and the Back-7 in a perfect Tampa-2 tactic picked-off 3 balls with Sammie Collins up-front 7 total tackles and 2 Interceptions. With or without OT Farr the Rams are not progressing already.

Cleveland (2-2) 23 - Buffalo (1-3) 35

WR Richard Beeson now is the heart and shoul of the Receivers in Cleveland and he is trying his best to put his team into the play-offs but after an stellar rookie season he is facing double teams constantly and is unable to beatīem. 10 targets in this game, only 3 catches for 36 yards. But in the other site Star CB Alvin Fulton had all the merit, always assisted by his safeties. Cleveland started 10-0 early in the game after two good drives and 122 yards, then E.J. Emanuel started to do the things that are required in a QB of his quality delivering the ball to all of his pass-catchers and using all the short and medium range for it. After 16 offensive plays the Bills turned the game through two tosses from Manuel to Rock and Daniels. But at the end of the first half Vernon threw a nice stride for an Highlight-Reel quality catch in the pilon of Tipermas who with his low height won the corner in front of Laparme. The best catch in the night without a doubt. But when the public started to think about their hot-dog Emanuel connected a quick-stride throw to the Rookie TE Pulliam who surprised the D# and sent the Bills winning at the end of the 2nd Quarter.
    Cleveland never finished their drives into the end-zone in the entire first half and Emanuel-Leeīs connection worked perfectly fine inside the 3rd quarter in a catch-and-run-quick-post route to put the last nail on the Brownīs coffin at Buffalo. Good game. Congratulations for both teams!

Rest of the week:

Baltimore 0 - New York Jets 30
    Detroit 24 - Dallas 38
    Green Bay 10 - Washington 14
    Indianapolis 12 - Denver 24
    Miami 0 - Cincinnati 15
    Minnesota 20 - Philadelphia 17
    New England 17 - Pittsburh 24
    Oakland 13 - Jacksonville 7
    San Diego 27 - Houston 10
    San Francisco 17 - Carolina 9
    Seattle 38 - Atlanta 24

Bob feel free to correct all the gramatical mistakes! Many thanks!

I hope to have some feedback from the readers to know if you like some different things in the reports or just the classical comments!

Many thanks!

bring on your spanish flair!

you missed something important: TOUCHDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The problem with life is that we have to live it from the beginning, but it makes sense only when seen from the end." - M. Kaplan in Chances are.

Comment

Great stuff Sharkie.

Glad you never covered the Texans - Chargers miss-match....
      sigpicGM of the "Cursed" Houston Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by UK Rookie View Post
        Great stuff Sharkie.

Glad you never covered the Texans - Chargers miss-match....
        Just for one spot cause in that year I selected the 4th... WR Rylan Gaines

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkn20 View Post
          Just for one spot cause in that year I selected the 4th... WR Rylan Gaines
          Have you been drinking Sharkie?

Sorry I haven`t a clue what that means or refers to.....................anyone?
          sigpicGM of the "Cursed" Houston Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by UK Rookie View Post
            Have you been drinking Sharkie?

Sorry I haven`t a clue what that means or refers to.....................anyone?
            I try to wrote about the firsts picks of 2038, the teams that they play actually and their impact. San Diego picked #4th in that Draft. So the game between SDO - HOU was about to be resumed here! You need to stop to smoke weed mate!!

Comment

Working...
            X