Titans 2040

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans 2040

1.2 - DE Jadeveon Clowney - 61/92 71/87 Looks like an immediate impact and a Pro Bowler for years to come.

Adding Clowney to a front 7 that already boasts Eddie Begley means we might be able to make up for a mediocre secondary and a somewhat impotent offense.

2.1 - QB Teddy Bridgewater - 11/44 16/49 Some potential here but it will take time to say.

Well we may have to do some damage control after this pick. Frankie Blanchard is our QB of now and is still fairly young as QBs go. However, Bridgewater just seemed to good to not pick here. If he develops we can trade him or Blanchard down the road.
    Last edited by BazookaJohnny; 08-04-2014, 10:31 PM.

3.3 - DT Jorge Murphy - 29/47 33/54

4.2 - C Weston Richburg - 26/71 32/58

5.1 - WR Howie Hardeman - 14/20 15/22

6.3 - OLB Nolan Legan - 19/33 21/41

7.2 - DE Lamont Harlan - 16/30 19/34
    Last edited by BazookaJohnny; 08-04-2014, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Wow 92 potential?? Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkn20 View Post
        Wow 92 potential?? Amazing
        Let's see if he actually reaches that. If he gets into the 80s I will be pretty happy. I think impact DEs rank up there with QBs in FOF7.

Comment

Originally posted by BazookaJohnny View Post
          Let's see if he actually reaches that. If he gets into the 80s I will be pretty happy. I think impact DEs rank up there with QBs in FOF7.
          The bars and the combines says that for sure... What about your scout?? As scouted? Hard to read or Overrated?

Comment

You know, I cannot remember. I think it was as scouted.

Comment

OMG you got a beast in that case haha

Comment

Updated with Pre-season 2 changes. Looks like a good class so far. Bridgewater will take some time to show if he will be decent. Richburg is a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Working...
                X