Titans 2039

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans 2039

In our ongoing effort to never draft in the first round we again traded our first round pick away to the Jets for promising youngster Frankie Blanchard. Blanchard struggled mightily in limited action last year so I am worried that was a very bad trade. As it stands he is still getting the start week 1 and we will roll with him as best we can. If we come out of the blocks really poorly however, you can expect to see some players on the block.

2.10 ILB Ivan Applin, Jackson State - 26/44 31/34 (+5/-10) Ouch!
    We may move him outside to WLB as he is a good pass rusher but he has good endurance and is solid vs. the run as well so we may yet keep him inside.

3.9 DT Edward Garcia, Vanderbilt - 27/52 31/48 (+4/-4) Not horrible but not good either
    Solid all-around tackle that is limited in endurance. Otherwise I'd say he could be pretty good. He may still be good enough if he can work in a rotation.

5.7 RB Frankie Dudgeon, East Carolina - 26/40 25/31 (-1/-9) Ouch again!
    Decent all-around back who lacks top-end speed if his bars are to be believed. He didn't participate in the combine so we are a little in the dark there. Just too tempting to have two Frankies on offense.

7.7 QB Myles Zuck, Bethune Cookman - 14/37 14/30 (0/-7) Bad yet again
    I always love to take a flyer on at least one QB per class and Zuck is our guy. He can run a little and has a fair arm. Unfortunately he cannot read defenses, cannot sense the rush and throws inaccurate passes. Who knows maybe he will surprise but for now he is roster filler.

Last edited by BazookaJohnny; 05-10-2014, 05:49 PM.
Working...
X