This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Preview BBCode Templates

Here's the BBCode I used for my template. Including this for future reference, since I don't see any color buttons in the interface, but they exist! And it's maddening. You can copy and paste the example or the code, but you'll need the code to change the colors. For instructions on how to, see the bottom section.

Template
    *AFC*
    2037 Preview

*NFC*
    2037 Preview

Team Name (10-5-1)

prediction:4-12

*AFC*
    2037 Preview

*NFC*
    2037 Preview

Team Name (10-5-1)

prediction: [color=#RGB(team color)]4-12[/color]

Color Codes
    (text)

You can specify colors using the following BBcode tags around your (text). You can use basic names such as 'red' 'orange' 'silver', etc, but for a fuller range of colors you specify using a 6-digit color code. Use ColorPicker.com (link) to select your color and copy & paste the code in. Here's how the code works:

Every letter can be a value from 0-9 or A-F (A=10, B=11,...F=16). 'RR' indicates quantity of red, 'GG' for green, 'BB' for blue; these are the 3 primary colors that every other color is composed of. So the lowest amount of red possible is 00, followed by 01, 02, ....09, 0a, 10, 11,....9F, a0, a1,....up to FF. color=#00000 is black (no amount of any of the 3 primary colors), color=#fffff is white, and color=#ff00ff is a very bright purple.

(text)

You can also use the above shorthand where instead of two values of R, G, and B, you only specify one for each. color=#fff is the same thing as color=#ffffff, and color=#123 is the same as color=#112233. None of this is case sensitive.

Character Entities
    This is an em dash:

And can be entered by typing: — It's just a longer hyphen, and a good way to separate sections of an article.
    Last edited by Red Zone; 10-28-2013, 07:49 PM.
    OSFL commissioner and ex-Eagles of the FFL GM
Working...
X