Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Teams / Waiting List (How to Join FFL)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PatsFan27 View Post
    I don't know who Shark is. (I barely know who I am sometimes). I saw there was an opening in the league and I applied. If there is a problem and someone has this team already, then I can take another open team, but I would like to keep the chance to beat the Jets twice a season!
    They are yours. The confusion was just because the previous owner quit in a private message. So others just didn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by hooper View Post
      i believe that was why shark quit. He was looking for more of a challenge.
      lmao

Dallas GM since 2057
      Record 97-57
      Division Titles - 2059/2060/2061/2062/2063/2064
      Conference Titles - 2061/2062
      Bowl Wins - 2062
      Playoff Record - 10-5

Comment

I don't know who Shark is. (I barely know who I am sometimes). I saw there was an opening in the league and I applied. If there is a problem and someone has this team already, then I can take another open team, but I would like to keep the chance to beat the Jets twice a season!
        No problem whatsoever, welcome to the league, Hooper does an excellent job as commish.

Dallas GM since 2057
        Record 97-57
        Division Titles - 2059/2060/2061/2062/2063/2064
        Conference Titles - 2061/2062
        Bowl Wins - 2062
        Playoff Record - 10-5

Comment

The confusion was he had the team for all of, like 2 days as GM.
          sigpic

Comment

• I'd be interested in a team if any are available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrustifus View Post
              I'd be interested in a team if any are available.
              The first post of this thread or the roll call are updated. 3 openings.

Comment

I'd be interested in a team if any are available.
                The Jets or Atlanta seem to have the best rosters, all the teams QB's are older. Atlanta is missing 3rd round pick, first pick 13. Jets missing 7th, first pick 28, Jets have best unit cohesion, If you have any questions let me know.

Comment

• I like a project. Let's go Chicago.
                  Last edited by Chrustifus; 06-20-2020, 07:01 AM.

Comment

I like a project. Let's go Chicago.
                    Chicago is definitely the biggest project of the 3 available teams. Good luck!
                    sigpic

Comment

• I've got to hit the rack (I work overnights), so I'll be unavailable until about 3pm CST. If Chicago ends up on the clock before then, I'll take the Jets instead. I don't want to hold you guys up.

Comment

I've got to hit the rack (I work overnights), so I'll be unavailable until about 3pm CST. If Chicago ends up on the clock before then, I'll take the Jets instead. I don't want to hold you guys up.
                        You could've registered in the conscriptor before I sent the team info. Now I guess I'll wait until 4pm EST to see what team to send you?

Comment

• Sorry Hoop! Wasn't trying to be difficult.

Comment

• Hi

I am interested in your worst available team
                            GM Los Angeles Chargers

Comment

• Originally posted by GM_Pete View Post
                              Hi

I am interested in your worst available team
                              There are only two teams available. Falcons and Jets. The Falcons have a lot, and I mean a lot of young talent. They are really just a quarterback away from being a serious contender. The Jets are the most successful team in the history of the league and have made the playoffs 29 straight seasons. Neither team is in need of a rebuild, but if you want to create your own mark, I'd suggest Atlanta.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Steel View Post
                                There are only two teams available. Falcons and Jets. The Falcons have a lot, and I mean a lot of young talent. They are really just a quarterback away from being a serious contender. The Jets are the most successful team in the history of the league and have made the playoffs 29 straight seasons. Neither team is in need of a rebuild, but if you want to create your own mark, I'd suggest Atlanta.
                                OK I will take Atlanta

Thanks
                                GM Los Angeles Chargers

Comment

Working...
                                X