Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2035 NFC West Season Preview

This may be the most dysfunctional Division in the League this season

Seattle lost their GM to Dallas, but still has the coaching staff the players and the Gameplan from the last 2 seasons.
    Arizona appeared ready to take a step forward but Matthew Stafford didnt work out like they hoped and Gilbert Washington hasnt shown much since he got the starting Job back.
    San Francisco just made a waiver trade...basically. Releasing QB Clarence Fleming and signing QB Colin Kaepernick after Tampa Bay released him. Frisco does appear to be...just a QB away from being a real contender in the NFC West.
    St Louis at 3-4 is the team I would have thought would be most able to take advantage of the other 3 teams slipping.
    So far GM Claystone has shown patience, but i think time may be running out on QB Alfred Shuman.
    With a 36-62 career record as a starter, its unlikely that St Louis will give him the fat contract he is asking for.

What does all this mean?
    3 of the 4 teams dont know for sure who their QB is going to be...next week or next year
    That means the NFC West is up for Grabs
    Seattle may run on autopilot this season, but the roster is getting older and some parts will start to wear out
    A new GM will be needed or they will fall into the cellar
    Whichever one of the other 3 teams that can get their QB situation settled can take control of this Division

In 2035 I see it like this
    1) Seattle
    2) St Louis
    3) Arizona
    4) San Francisco
    I dont think Colin Kaepernick is their answer at QB
    Last edited by Red Zone; 11-02-2013, 05:14 PM.
Working...
X