Kansas City Trade Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Trade Block

I'm really bored in this league but maybe a rebuild will keep me interested in sticking around so here are some Elite players to wet your whistles.

TRADED QB Steven Strickland (82 OVR) I will obviously be keeping him if nobody shows interest as he is the highest rated QB overall in the league. He has a good 5 plus years left in the tank and can easily propell the right team that is in a win now (or soon) mode. I will be taking a huge cap hit if he goes that will benefit you greatly. I'm rebuilding this team and I'm willing to endure it for the right offer.

TRADED WR Les Reed (72 OVR) One of the best receivers in the league going on his 8th season. He's coming off of a monster season of over 1300 yards with over 500 YAC! His getting downfield bar is 100 so he will be getting himself open all year round with his 80 route bar kicking in as well. The best part is I will be taking a huge cap hit so he will only cost you $9,250,000 each year for the NEXT THREE SEASONS!

WR Johnathan Molenaar (62 OVR) He is an elite receiver entering his 10th season that I will also be keeping if nobody shows interest. He has a fantastic route running bar and was very productive last season with 7 TD's

MLB Bradley Baxter (56 OVR) I changed to a True 34 and he is better suited for a 43 defense otherwise I would be keeping this war daddy on my team. He has a good tackle rate that also included a very impressive 79.4 pass coverage rate.

Leonardo Hutton C (82 OVR) He is a monster center going on his 10th season and one of the top 5 overall centers in the league. He is a much better alternative than paying more for an older Mack Satre in free agency.
    Last edited by hbcook86; 06-24-2019, 12:05 PM.
Working...
X