Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Season Rollover

Hello,

This is my first time playing FOF8 in multiplayer and would appreciate some guidance.

1. Contracts expiring in 2060: for those players I do not want to re-sign, can I go ahead and release them now or do I need to wait until a specific time frame within the multiplayer system? I am wondering if I make changes to my roster currently if they will still show up after rollover?

2. Playbook: I do not have a playbook and would like to start generating one over the next few days. I just want to make sure that this will not be lost during season rollover, etc.? I'm not sure how much change will occur to my file during the initial filesharing between seasons?

3. Staff: I have never paid much attention to staff generation. I see lots of "retired" staff. Are Additional "new" staff generated before each season?

Thanks
    sigpic
    No Name Defense Undefeated

Releasing Players: You'll want to wait until the Staff Hiring stage right after rollover, then release any players you don't want. Maybe you can release during playoffs and go below roster minimums but I'm not sure.

The playbook: You'll want to construct one in in a single player league and import it into FFL during the Pre-Training Camp stage. Any gameplan changes you make now will be lost.

Yes new staff are generated, some are random new names but some will be special players from the FFL who retired previously.

Comment

Working...
    X