Team Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Moves

We also had 2 team moves. If you want the Ravens and Titans back in their old city names, 'import configuration'.
    How does that work? Asking on the Commish end. I remember Wolf changing the city affiliations in TFL and it drove me crazy for awhile getting them back to normal. Especially if anyone wants to move to Baltimore or Tennesee later is my question.

Originally posted by WilleB View Post
    How does that work? Asking on the Commish end.
    Controls - Options - Edit City Names. I believe Hooper then needed to replenish the FTP server. The process became easier in FOF 8.

Hooper allowed team moves since the commish can rename the city. The idea was to give teams more options to improve the turf in the FFL since so many stadium renovations are denied. I hope Jim fixes that issue in FOF 9. A GM should be allowed to renovate without public money.
    Last edited by Dawgfan19; 12-29-2018, 07:07 PM.
    Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
    AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
    AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
    Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
    Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

I'm English i don't even know where Saginaw is, it sounds like what a dog might do to a bone?

Comment

Originally posted by thefatcat View Post
        I'm English i don't even know where Saginaw is, it sounds like what a dog might do to a bone?
        Saginaw, Michigan......Saginaw, Texas

Dallas GM since 2057
        Record 97-57
        Division Titles - 2059/2060/2061/2062/2063/2064
        Conference Titles - 2061/2062
        Bowl Wins - 2062
        Playoff Record - 10-5

Comment

Originally posted by FlexD View Post
          Saginaw, Michigan......Saginaw, Texas
          Yeah googled them, populations of 40k and 20k

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
            Controls - Options - Edit City Names. I believe Hooper then needed to replenish the FTP server. The process became easier in FOF 8.

Hooper allowed team moves since the commish can rename the city. The idea was to give teams more options to improve the turf in the FFL since so many stadium renovations are denied. I hope Jim fixes that issue in FOF 9. A GM should be allowed to renovate without public money.
            So, if I import config, Baltimore becomes Sag and vice versa wanting a team? Not sure that's much better, but Jim won't fix that. Been an issue for 3 versions. I'll just change the logos in leagues, if needed. Agreed on public funds. I want to know why a parking lot costs $48M? I can afford my own crew for that coin. Will buy the damn company!

If you move, is it just the city that's allowed to change? Asking for a friend.

Comment

If you import configuration it'll say Baltimore and Tennessee instead of the new names. And the logos will already be swapped. If you don't, they become Saginaw and wherever (I don't feel like looking). This way the appearance of the NFL remains with new stadiums. The league will continue to refer to them by their NFL names.

Essentially, the city name is not changing.

Comment

Holy **** my team moved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighouserulez View Post
                  Holy **** my team moved.
                  Same here. Hopefully fresh start will do us some good

Comment

Working...
                  X