Philly - Where first round QB's come to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly - Where first round QB's come to die

2051, 2053, 2056, 2057, 2058 Philly drafts QB's in the first round (within the first 10 picks each season) - All bust. I've gone with combine performance, coach recommendations, underrated, overrated, same result. So ask, what do YOU value the most when trying to draft a QB? Thanks!!!

SR. Make sure that static bar is up there. Good SOL. I generally like to see all the bars above the combine lines.

Looking at Lynn, the one you just took, no way should he have gone that high. Even though most of his bars were above the combine (barely), that SR is below. Bad sign. outside of Bernard, there really wasn't a QB worthy of a 1st. Let alone a top five. Just one of those drafts.

I will say though. I've drafted A TON of QB's and it's almost a crap shoot. Unless the guy looks like a flat out stud, you're rolling the dice.
    GM 2058-2065
    Record: 81-45
    Playoffs: 1-6
    Division Titles: 2058 (#1 seed), 59, 60, 62 (#2)

Comment

thanks for the input!!

Comment

I started grabbing that 50 plus rated QB via free agency. That way they are developed. They can start immediately and you don’t have to overpay. There is enough available that you can always grab a replacement

Comment

Working...
        X