Pre-season 2 ups and downs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-season 2 ups and downs

Looks like we had a few guys that shot up and a few that bust or dropped.

1.1 Colts WR Erickson seems to have jumped about 20 points to 65/83. If he holds that future he is going to a god.
    1.3 Eagles QB Lynn seems to have dropped very significantly amount or bust down to 12/37
    1.10 Chiefs HB Hollier came out not looking so good and dropped at PS2 to 36/48!
    1.13 Bills WLB dropped 20 points to 38/46 but still has awesome looking PRT and PRS
    1.18 Dolphins (grrrrr) DE Donovan dropped 15 points down to 51/58
    1.19 Bears SLB Wharry jumped 10 points to 43/64, will he keep going up?
    1.22 Jets WR Patrick jumped about 10 points to 41/60, again will he keep going up, that big static says he might do?
    1.26 Redskins HB came out 32/45 which was terrible and has since as good as died to 34/35
    1.27 Vikings HB Burgess came out 32/49 and has died as well 21/25

How did you do , any boomers in the later rounds?

My 6th round Guard is holding his bars. My 2nd round FB is looking studly ... as much as a FB can.

Comment

we did ok, I gutted my OL and DL and started again basically with high SOL guys . I need 2nd year WR Whittaker to develop asap.

Comment

marginal draft but got a few pass rushers and a 3rd WR.

Comment

AI drafted some bums. I'd love to gut the team, but they may be the best available. Yikes.
          Last edited by WilleB; 11-12-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Ugh.. Not good when your scouts says you need a new QB...

Comment

Not pleased with out draft one bit, all of our picks dropped in rankings. My guard seems to be holding steadily at least, which is good because he is starting for us. But I'm not happy with our draft.
              FFL Champions 2069 -- Go Bills

Comment

Working...
              X