There's a new GM in Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a new GM in Miami

The Fatcat with his bad knee's decided it was time to move east to Miami after a successful 5 year stay in Dallas which included winning the Bowl in 2055. The Fatcat explained firstly the very warm weather will sooth my battered old knee's. But why did the Fatcat really move from Dallas where he'd won 3 consecutive divisional titles and a bowl, to a franchise that have been poor for what seems like ever. Well explained the fatcat I want to play against the best GM's and test my myself and the best GM in this league is Dawgfan the Jets GM, it's that simple. I also hear that Mr Buckley in New England is a exceptionally good GM as well so going up against these guys is going to be fun but amazingly tough. Lastly Texas stadium needed a lot of work which needed to be done and done quickly but alas we could not get the money and that was another consideration in my move to the Dolphins

The roster looks very good and amazingly this team was 3-13 this year, looking at the contracts of some of these players scared me, there really are some dumb ass contracts here and we are going to lose some studs for sure next year as we are just not going to have the cap room to keep them. How will we decide who stays and who goes. Well we intent to spend the money in the right places but it is likely to take a year or two to sort the contracts out as some of these guys got undeserved big bonus money that stretches over 2 or 3 years in some cases.

Lastly i would like to say yes I did interview for the Raiders job and yes I was offered it but turned it down and I suggested they look at Redzone one of my old assistants and give him a chance to run a franchise, i hope he makes the most of his chance!

Next time we meet will be in the Super Bowl ..

NFC East will miss you..

good like with with the Dolphins..

Comment

Originally posted by Nygiants View Post
      Next time we meet will be in the Super Bowl ..

NFC East will miss you..

good like with with the Dolphins..
      thank you, it would be good to meet you in the bowl this yeah

Comment

Welcome to the division. I feel for ya regarding the contracts. Hopefully, in the next version of FOF, Jim will fix the AI contracting signing issue.

However, this plan needs to be revised.

Originally posted by thefatcat View Post
        thank you, it would be good to meet you in the bowl this yeah
        Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
        AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
        AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
        Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
        Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
          Welcome to the division. I feel for ya regarding the contracts. Hopefully, in the next version of FOF, Jim will fix the AI contracting signing issue.

However, this plan needs to be revised.
          Your be please to know i think i can handle the cap issues

Comment

A big day in Miami as we traded with the Steelers sending 1.3 for 1.10, 1st in 2058 and a 2nd next year and 4th year super stud MLB Teddy Greer (89/89) . We then managed to trade back up to 1.4 to get WR Rod Whittaker who was our target at 1.3 all along sending only the picks we'd just gained from the Steelers. Party noises could be heard from the Dolphins front office after the successful evening but HC Donaldson said let's just hope Karma is not a ***** when Whittaker hits our roster. We looked at WR Kirk Crouse as well and loved him but we were very unsure on his RR, will it sneak up or will it stay where it is, we decided to play safe and go with Whittaker, time will tell if we were right. In Summary we got the WR we wanted and picked up a MLB superstud in the process.

Comment

Due to major playbook issues Miami will be on AI for the year and I'll be picking them up at the end of the season again. Stupid game

Comment

After a poor season last year where the AI ran the team for me we have 1.4 which was a very unexpected pleasure. We do have a few cap issues but we'll sort them out. Some feel Alcott is a pick machine, he has been in the past due to the last GM passing to much but we are hoping by playing a much more balanced offense those pick totals will come right down. Regardless Alcott has been tagged and will be signing a new long term contract with the Dolphins. On to the WRs and Dexter Herndon has been traded to the Packers for 1.18. I felt one of the three stud WRs had to go and he had only 2 years left on his contract and his AYP was low so he was the choice. We have superstar Pedro Hardestry, young and upcoming stud Rod Whittaker and of course one of the top 3 TEs in the game Howie Middleton who will also be getting a new contract this year. Herman Norland the 2nd year centre (37/59) is available for trade. As is OG Gino Bartels.

On to defense and star DE Parker Giaramito maybe moving to SLB. DE Lance Modrell will be traded or cut, any offer is likely to get him including a 7th. 9th year stud Arnie McKenna will not be getting anew contract so this year is likely to be his last year in Miami.

Comment

there's a line in the movie "social network" in which Justin timberlake (who played sean parker) tells the facebook duos to get rid of the "The" from "The Facebook"
                  "The problem with life is that we have to live it from the beginning, but it makes sense only when seen from the end." - M. Kaplan in Chances are.

Comment

After years of miss-management Dolphins quarterback Raymond Alcott seems to have found a new lease of life under the guidance of Head Coach Vincent Donaldson. In his first 7 years he had thrown more picks than TDs and it looked like he may be traded on the cheap. But after four games into the new scheme and a second WR added Alcott has 10 Tds 2 picks and a season rating of 108 so far and considering he's not had his star WR Hardestry for 3 of the games we think he's doing ok. It's only 4 games though and he has to keep this up not only for this season but for the next few seasons after that as well. GM Fatcat said we turned Darren Hillmans career around when we were in Dallas and he led us to a bowl game, that's the plan here with Alcott as well although the nasty Jets may have other plans for him. First of all we need to try and stop the 12 years of dominance in the AFC East by the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                    X