Cowboys Mock Draft,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Mock Draft,

I wonder how many i will get right, not many i guess. Anyway tell me what you think?

1.1 CHIEFS CB DONNIE AUTRY NORTH CAROLINA STATE The Chiefs could go HB, OT or DT here but CB Autry looks awesome and he will complement Dodge to make a great pair of CBs
    1.2 CHIEFS HB HAYDEN BRYNER OREGON The Chiefs present starter at HB Henry ahs never quite done it, Bryner is superb and will give them a top running game
    1.3 FALCONS CB TOBY LOFTON KENTUCKY It is a toss up between Lofton and HB Brock here, Lofton i think is better than Brock just and that's why the Falcons will take him!
    1.4 EAGLES WR LES REED STANFORD The Eagles could go QB, OT, DT, or DE here but WR is the the way they will go as the play making skills of Reed are off the charts
    1.5 TITANS DT JASON HUFFMAN NORTH CAROLINA STATE DT is a glaring need for them and Huffman can stop the run and pass rush so Huffman it is.
    1.6 BUCCANEERS LT DYLAN SINCLAIR MISSISSIPPI The Buccs are set at both QB and HB so will add Sinclair to stud OL's Kinchen and Anderson to make that OL even better
    1.7 LIONS QB PHILIP CHAPMAN NORTHERN IOWA I don't think Chapman is the next Tom Brady but the Lions will take the risk here as they are in desperate need of a QB
    1.8 TEXANS LB TEDDY GREER WISCONSIN I think the Texans will look at OT Boesiger and DT Gitlerbut Greer is a better player than both and the Texans need a dominating ILB
    1.9 RAMS HB MICAH BROCK NORTHWESTERN The Rams can go multiple ways here as they need almost someone at every position group, a top HB can give their offense some focus, so they will take Brock
    1.10 STEELERS HB BRANDON ANTHONY TULANE The Steelers badly need a HB and could go Stephenson here but Anthony oozes class and will add to a great looking Steelers secondry
    1.11 RAIDERS LT HARVEY VENTRESCA NEBRASKA The Raiders could reach here right down the class for a WR as they are in desperate need, but sense will provail and they will take Ventresca
    1.12 COWBOYS DT TEDDY GITLER WISCONSIN The Cowboys need help on the Dl and in the secondary, Gitler is solid cna stop the run and rush the passer and so the Cowboys will take him
    1.13 SEAHAWKS LT EARL BOESIGER WAGNER The Seahawks need 2 guards and 2 tackles very badly, Boesiger will be a good start to build QB Jarvis an OL to throw behind.
    1.14 BILLS LB SHANNON LEE VILLANOVA The Bills are in rebuild and can go in just about every direection apart from QB, TE, and WR. The Bills Linebackers need alot of help and they will take Lee here
    1.15 BROWNS CB ED VANDENBELT GEORGIA Another CB comes off the board, Snyder is the best CB on the roster and he's average at best, VandenBelt immediatley upgrades the unit.
    1.16 JAGUARS HB TED STEPHENSON IOWA HB is a big need for the Jaguars and there are plenty of quality backs to choose from in this class, Stephenson is best of the rest and Jaguars will take him here
    Last edited by thefatcat; 11-02-2017, 03:18 PM.

1.17 RAIDERS CB BRYSON GILLESPIE NORTH CAROLINA STATE The third Wolfpack guy to go in the draft and the Raiders second pick in the top 17, Gillespie will make a nice pair of CBs along sisde Preston Bauer
    1.18 DOLPHINS HB JC BROOKS AUBURN The Dolphins have a great looking young offense apart from a running back, Brooks could make this one of the most exciting offenses in the FFL
    1.19 CARDINALS QB COURTNEY LOWE BOISE STATE The Cardinals could go QB here or DE but i think they need to upgrade at QB and 1.20 is about the right place in the draft to take the 2nd QB off the board.
    1.2 REDSKINS DT ARNIE RYAN VANDERBILT The Redskins roster is very strong with few gaps, MLB abd DT are issues so the Redskins will take Ryan here.
    1.21 BENGALS QB BRUCE MIDDLETON SYRACUSE The 2nd QB in 3 picks and third of the draft as the Bengals hope Middleton can feel the gapping hole the Bengals have at QB
    1.22 PATRIOTS OG DILLON ALLEN ILLINOIS Not many holes on this roster, HB is a possible pick here but they need a OG unless they move Tutjer there, but i think this the pick for them
    1.23 PACKERS CB CALEB WOODSON OHIO STATE The Packers need a NT badly but they need secondary help more, especially at the corner position and Woodson can do a great job for them
    1.24 VIKINGS WR MIKE PAIGE ILLINOIS The Vikings roster has just about everything apart from WRs and TEs, so a bit of a reach here but a solid pick that makes them better.
    1.25 COLTS CB JUSTIN WEBB NORTH CAROLINA The Colts have so many holes in the roster apart from HB and DE which a shame as there are some goods left, so they will take Webb as there secondary is terrible
    1.26 PANTHERS HB TED STEPHENSON AUBURN There are so many good HBs in this class and luckily for the Panthers they can pick a tp HB up at 1.26 which is a big need for them
    1.27 GIANTS QB JOEY WILLIAMS AIR FORCE Top talent is now getting short and the Giants know until they get at least a game manager at QB they can't win , so they will take the chance on Williams
    1.28 PATRIOTS G RODERICK CHRISTAKES BOSTON COLLEGE This is one stacked roster and maybe the hardest team to pick for but they need a HB as well as a CB but Christakes just edges for me
    1.29 49'ERS CB NEIL LAVALAIS OREGON STATE This is possibly the best defense in the league, its clear the GM loves defense and he is missing one CB to complete it, so a CB it is for the 49er's
    1.3 CHARGERS HB GINO HAMILTON LOUISIANA STATE The 12th highest graded player finally comes off the board, he's happy he goes in the first round as the Chargers need a HB.
    1.31 BEARS DE ASHER FOSTER VANDERBILT With MccIntyre on IR for the season the Bears need a replacement and Foster is a top DE and the Bears will be pleased to get him here
    1.32 JETS DE BRODERICK BAIR MISSISSIPPI The Jets wanted to draft a bigger trophy cabinet to keep all there trophies in but there is not one in the draft so they will take Bair to fill maybe the only gap on the roster
    Last edited by thefatcat; 11-02-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Awesome work fatcat! Much better and more in-depth than the app-generated version. I look forward to my team's analysis!
      Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

Comment

1.17 to 1.32 is up

Comment

LOL I like the Jets commentary!

Speaking of the Jets, Vandelay Industries need a big game from Robby Anderson tonight!
          Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

Comment

RB isn't something I'd try to take in round 1.

Our base offense is to throw it, throw it some more, and if that doesn't work we throw it again.

Comment

Originally posted by TRep View Post
              RB isn't something I'd try to take in round 1.

Our base offense is to throw it, throw it some more, and if that doesn't work we throw it again.
              You can throw it to a HB LOL

Comment

Originally posted by maestro1899 View Post
                LOL I like the Jets commentary!
                +1

I'm still laughing - well done!!!
                Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
                AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
                AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
                Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
                Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

By the way, thanks for taking the time to do this. Stuff like this is always fun to read.

Comment

By the way, thanks for taking the time to do this. Stuff like this is always fun to read.
                    My pleasure, we have a full league and little chat, it's good to get some going

Comment

+1 , excellent read!!

Comment

Excellent work fatcat. Love a good ol' mock draft. Not sure I like CB VandenBelt with his low PH bar but we have so many holes so anybody could be taken at 1.15
                        FFL - Denver Broncos (2049-2050), Cleveland Browns (2053-2060), Green Bay Packers (2061-)
                        AFC West Champions - 2049 - 2050
                        AFC North Champions - 2057 - 2059
                        NFC North Champions - 2063 - 2064, 2066, 2069 - 2070
                        AFC Conference Champions - 2054
                        FFL Bowl Winners - 2054

Comment

Great work. I've done these before in other leagues and it is a great way to drum up some more interest. Unfortunately my time is really limited right now.

Comment

Thanks for doing this, I enjoyed reading it. You nailed the top pick fatcat, I wanted Bryner but he came back very over rated so I went for the WR Reed instead. Great effort putting this together, really helpful.

Comment

Awesome work. It takes a lot of time to do these and it's clear you put in some solid work.

Comment

Working...
                              X