The Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Draft

Looks like if you need a HB, OT or CB you are in luck. Only one QB and he does not look great and one WR and I am guessing he goes very early.

No one got any views on the draft then?

Comment

Draft looks very spread out.. I see 7 players I wouldn't mind adding from the top 10..

The rest is a bit spreadout.. The player I pick at 25 could be as good as the player at number 8...

That could change once I start interviewing..

Comment

Originally posted by Nygiants View Post
        Draft looks very spread out.. I see 7 players I wouldn't mind adding from the top 10..

The rest is a bit spreadout.. The player I pick at 25 could be as good as the player at number 8...

I pick at 1.12 and i see about 6 players that will go before 1.12 that I really want, and a few below the top 10 graded i really want. So i may try and trade up a bit or maybe trade down a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Nygiants View Post

I pick at 1.12 and i see about 6 players that will go before 1.12 that I really want and another 4 or 5 who are really good that i don't need. After that unless you want a HB or a CB the rest i think the talent drops off, but like you say interviews will tell us alot more!

Comment

Working...
          X