General Manager Records Database - CORRUPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Manager Records Database - CORRUPT

Does anyone know how to fix a corrupt General Manager Records Database? I can't open FOF and I get this error message when I attempt to:
    The General Manager Records Database has been corrupted. Remove the file frfoot.fgr from the universe folder or uninstall completely before reinstalling.

I've looked all over my computer but I can't find the "universe folder" or the file frfoot.fgr. I don't want to uninstall/reinstall so I don't lose my playbook and gameplan.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
    Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

C:\Users\*your_name_here*\AppData\Local\Solecismic Software\Front Office Football Eight\universe

Comment

Thanks Hooper! That worked. I removed that file (frfoot.fgr.) and placed it in another folder on my computer in case I ever need it for any reason. Do I need to download a new, non-corrupt frfoot.fgr file?
      Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

Comment

Originally posted by maestro1899 View Post
        Thanks Hooper! That worked. I removed that file (frfoot.fgr.) and placed it in another folder on my computer in case I ever need it for any reason. Do I need to download a new, non-corrupt frfoot.fgr file?
        I don't think you even need it. I think it's for SP. And I'm guessing it would be specific to your SP. I'm not 100% though. I've never seen that error.

Comment

Working...
        X