Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft problem!!!!

Hooper,

I just made a trade to pick 1.11 to take Boyer. He was on the board when I was working on the trade. Now TB has taken him? I ONLY made the trade for WR Boyer.

Can you please explain this? Either the draft shouldn't have made TB's pick when TB was on the clock. or you should have waited until after the round is over. It's not fair to do this in the middle of someone else's pick.

Can you please reverse this?
    Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

Actually, it's a timed draft. Not sure why they were skipped to begin with, since we are no longer doing the slotted draft. Tampa's pick should have been made when they were up.
    sigpic

Comment

Tampa is a bit of an "exception". chendy posted in the roll call but then hasn't been back since. I skipped the pick during the untimed portion in case he showed up, but as not to hold everything up if he didn't. They were picked for at 9am when the draft went live. Your trade was posted at 11am. You can cancel it, but the draft won't be rolled back. Sorry.

Comment

Two years ago when TB was skipped, their pick was made after every other team's 1st rounds pick was made, so no team had the advantage of getting their pick in before TB did. This year they were skipped (and shouldn't have been since it's a computer ran team), they made their pick in the middle of the first round, so a number of teams got to pick a spot early but the rest of the teams didn't get that advantage. When I made offers on picks 1.10 and 1.11 last night, they hadn't picked and I thought my target would be there. I didn't realize that TB would make a random pick in the middle when Dallas was on the clock.

I feel that TB should get their pick either where they were suposed to at 4 (too late for that), or after the first round is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro1899 View Post
          Two years ago when TB was skipped, their pick was made after every other team's 1st rounds pick was made, so no team had the advantage of getting their pick in before TB did. This year they were skipped (and shouldn't have been since it's a computer ran team), they made their pick in the middle of the first round, so a number of teams got to pick a spot early but the rest of the teams didn't get that advantage. When I made offers on picks 1.10 and 1.11 last night, they hadn't picked and I thought my target would be there. I didn't realize that TB would make a random pick in the middle when Dallas was on the clock.

I feel that TB should get their pick either where they were suposed to at 4 (too late for that), or after the first round is complete.
          Two years ago the situation was different. Tampa might have been AI (I don't recall) and the draft was done differently. This year they were skipped for the reason I already explained. They are not officially a computer ran team. And even when a team was skipped in the past (which were different rules), they could have showed up at any time and picked. Not just at the end of the round. If it helps make sense in your mind, imagine chendy showed up at 9am (because that's when the draft timer started) and picked the WR. Same outcome.

Comment

I understand now. I thought they were still computer-controlled and didn't know they have an owner now. That's my fault. Sorry for the confusion, Hooper.

Comment

They may not have an owner for long, but I'm trying to give chendy every chance to show back up.

Comment

My apologies. My computer crashed over the weekend. I'll try to catch up on what's going on with the draft as soon as I can!

Comment

Originally posted by Argot View Post
                  My apologies. My computer crashed over the weekend. I'll try to catch up on what's going on with the draft as soon as I can!
                  No prob. I was a little worried when I saw you missing picks.

Comment

Working...
                  X