Depth Chart Being Reset After Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth Chart Being Reset After Export

Does anyone know if there is another option that allows the computer/AI to change your depth chart and activate/deactivate players BESIDES: Controls > Options > Edit multi-player options ??

My depth chart has been reset the past two weeks, as well as active players being deactivated and vice versa. I don't think it's my "Edit multi-player options" setting as I have it set to: Coaches reset depth chart prior to each game - NO; Save Game Plan and Depth Chart progress on Export - YES; Auto-Create Gameplans and Depth Charts - NO
    Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

There used to be a file that would reset your gameplan, but I'm not even sure that's a thing in FOF8. Aside from that, I can look after I import next sim to see if I can tell why.

Comment

Ok, thanks Hooper. And it's not just the gameplan; it's also happening with who I activate/deactivate.

It also deactivated my FB for a deactivated 4th RB (I haven't had a FB the past two weeks because of this, but I thought the game forced you to have one active FB on Export??), a rookie OLB for a veteran OLB I deactivated, also it deactivated one rookie TE for another rookie TE, and also deactivated my rookie S for a veteran S I had deactivated. That's 5 players it deactivated/activated, including a WR I just signed in this stage (PS Wk4) and it even placed him in my 5 WR formation even though I had other WRs on my roster!
      Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

Comment

Working...
      X