Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble importing/exporting PS Wk 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having trouble importing/exporting PS Wk 3?

I've been trying since Friday night to import the new stage, but I keep getting a "connection failed/password not allowed" error message. I've tried several times today as well. I PM'd Hooper about it, but just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me? I'm worried I'm going to miss tomorrow's export.
    Paint by number morning sky looks so phony

The FTP info changed. He posted that. I think we have another zbuckley.
    sigpic

Comment

LOL thanks for the compliment! Hopefully I'm as successful here as ZB one day!

It looks like there is new FTP info, but Hooper's last message indicates he has not posted the new FTP info yet (the last message from the setup thread is from Feb):

Sorry it took a little longer than expected. We should be good now.

I'll be posting the new FTP info in the setup thread.

--------

If we don't have new FTP info, how did everyone import the last stage? It must've been before Hooper started the move to the new server yesterday? Because by the time I tried last night, the old FTP wasn't working.

Comment

Hopefully Hooper will chime in.

Comment

The new FTP info is in the set up thread.

Comment

Originally posted by donlooky View Post
            The new FTP info is in the set up thread.
            Can you please post the FTP info then? The last post on the set up thread is from February.

http://www.fof-ffl.com/foffflco_foru...p-(FOF8)/page2

Comment

It's not a new post. I just edited the setup instructions to include the new FTP info.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel View Post
                The FTP info changed. He posted that. I think we have another zbuckley.
                I couldn't even access the league site forum. so how do you get the information that's posted when the site itself is also showing erros that the site cant be found.
                Finally got word back from Tom what had happened here.

FFL
                AFC EAST Champions 2007,2009,2012,2015

Comment

Did the FTP info change?? I can't access my team in game now. The home page worked yesterday than wouldn't work last night. Now it's up but the game is screwed. Where can I find the NEW ftp?

Comment

Never mind, my son fixed my problem. Young minds at work. He said my brain has been destroyed by Alcohol consumption.

Comment

Working...
                    X