2052 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
    Since zeb doesn't read my posts the first time ...
    I may or may not have read the post but that's not important. It would be helpful if you posted the info when I needed. I can't be bothered to read small handful of meaningful info threads you make. I'm busy finding Orge pics I can pass off as Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by zbuckley View Post
      I may or may not have read the post but that's not important. It would be helpful if you posted the info when I needed. I can't be bothered to read small handful of meaningful info threads you make. I'm busy finding Orge pics I can pass off as Tom.
      Fair enough. Get back to work!

Comment

Originally posted by zbuckley View Post
        I'm busy finding Orge pics I can pass off as Tom.
        LOL!!!

While that could be true, it’s more likely you are busy hatching a diabolical plan to steal my next draft target.
        Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
        AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
        AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
        Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
        Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

got skipped in 3rd, when I picked it put my 5th rounder in the 3rd round spot so I set the 5th rounder to no team, Tampa 5th round pick is Jeff Graham

Comment

When you get skipped, it's just until you pick. You don't lose the pick. Changing 5.4 to xxx means you lose the pick and may screw up the import of the draft. We should be good now. You still get another player.

Comment

I'm heading out for the night and wasn't planning on simming until the draft is complete.

At the very least, tomorrow's sim will be at 4pm instead of the morning. Post here if you think I should postpone a day and adjust the schedule.

I'll sim tonight when I get home. Likely 2am or so.

Comment

I'm good postponing a day.

Comment

Cool with delaying LFA1 an extra day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Delay is fine with me.

FFL
                    AFC EAST Champions 2007,2009,2012,2015

Comment

The question wasn't whether people minded, it was whether we needed to. I'd rather not adjust the schedule. Seeing as how we have 13 files already and 3 people that were on recently enough to posts here, I'm going to assume we're ok for this afternoon. I may delay a couple hours or something just to be safe. I'm about to go wash clothes and clean the basement. So that'll take a little time.

Comment

Working...
                      X