No announcement yet.

2052 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakland trades up to 10th pick and selects Country Strong Marcus Malone Guard from Southern Methodist.

Comment

I think G Malone was the last of the can't miss prospects. Not a sexy pick but should be a stud road grader

Comment

Why didn't we use real players from the April draft? We do this every year.

Comment

Probably because it's a waste of time. Just saying.
          sigpic

Comment

I loved that part.

Comment

That's something I just never understood or got on board with. The height, weight, age, nor school ever matched. It really wasn't the likeness of those players.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slimmikey View Post
                Why didn't we use real players from the April draft? We do this every year.
                Because nobody bugged me to do it. I'm not really a fan because it could cause you to like a guy or expect more from a guy because of his name. But if people want it, we can do it next draft. No hurry.

Comment

With the 27th overall pick in this years draft. The Chicago Bears pick running back Donnell Warren out of Portland State.

Comment

Originally posted by JilthdaM View Post
                    With the 27th overall pick in this years draft. The Chicago Bears pick running back Donnell Warren out of Portland State.
                    He wasn't suppose to go that high....

Comment

With the final pick in the first round, after trading down from 23, the Falcons select Cornerback Ike Cote.

Comment

With the 16th pick in the second round, the Falcons look to find a long-term solution at QB and select Devante Dorn.

Comment

Hey Hooper, on my cpu the draft utility always says the draft is complete 2 secs after I refresh the page. Strangely it doesn't happen on my phone?

Comment

Nevermind, it just stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                              I've noticed the same issue with the draft as the upload tracker and sometimes the forums. CTRL-F5 if something seems out-of-whack. This is the last remaining league on the old host. We'll move by next draft.
                              Since zeb doesn't read my posts the first time ...

Comment

I wanted that TE slim.... I was going to nickname him "The Don". Week 4 will be a terrible week for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X