Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2051 Draft

Utility Loaded

Draft starts untimed on Friday the 24th.

Timed picks start Saturday the 25th. Slots can be found here ... http://www.fof-ffl.com/FFL/foffflco_...FL-Draft-Picks

Everyone needs to re-register. Lots of new people. The New York and Los Angeles teams need to use their new in-game cities. New York (A), New York (N), Los Angeles (A) and Los Angeles (N).

Any trades from now on ... don't forget to move your picks.

REMEMBER, NO ROLLBACKS!!!

Draft class looks pretty good.

Comment

There are still 9 teams that have owners but haven't registered. Draft starts tomorrow!

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and make Ushikawa and bighousebrock both draft admins. With the slotted style we run here, more admins to skip picks is helpful. And with no rollbacks, there's not much else for them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenFlame View Post
          Draft class looks pretty good.
          i actually hadn't looked at it till today(wanted to get a few FA's before i interviewed) but the number of nice looking WRs is crazy this draft
          FFL - Dallas Cowboys GM since 2051

CCFL - Dallas Cowboys GM since 2016
          ---2016 7-9-0, 2017 10-6-0, 5-11-0
          ---Overall Record 22-26-0
          ---NFC East Champion - 2017

GML - New Orleans Saints GM since 2039
          ---2039 5-11-0, 2040 3-13-0, 2041 4-12-0
          ---Overall Record 12-36-0

NAFL - Los Angeles Rams GM since 2044

RZB - Buffalo Bills GM since 2022
          ---2022 7-9-0

Comment

7 teams still unregistered. One of them being the #1 pick. I just sent them all a PM. If I start the draft, it's just going to sit the until tomorrow anyway.

Comment

Dawgfan and z buckley going to make out like Kings in this draft with all those first round picks holy crap lol

Comment

Dawgfan and z buckley going to make out like Kings in this draft with all those first round picks holy crap lol
                Fortunately I'm a much better drafter than Tom so I should come out on top.

Comment

That's why I'm trying to get all our owners here. Can't make it too easy on them.

Comment

From the rules for new owners that may not know, or old owners that may not remember:

Draft
                    8.0 – We used Slotted Times for Our Draft, so each team knows exactly when their Pick is due. These times are posted in the "FFL Draft Picks" Forum. The times are when the pick is Due, not when they go "on the clock" because we do not use a clock.
                    8.1 – If a teams deadline to pick passes, they are skipped and the draft continues. Teams that are skipped may pick at any time.
                    This shouldn't be a huge issue since we only schedule 1 round per day (except for rounds 6 and 7) and there is usually time for teams to notice they have been skipped and make a selection before the next day starts.
                    8.2 – If you do not want to be skipped, then set a list, turn on auto pick and set it to select from your queue.
                    8.3We do NOT do rollbacks. Our Draft Runs "untimed" so nothing happens until a GM makes a selection, or an option that HE selected is used, so there should never be a need for Rollbacks. If you are talking trade, make sure you have turned off your auto pick and watch the time so you do not end up being skipped.
                    8.4 – If you do not setup a list for autopicking and you do not pick by your due slot, it is entirely your responsibility that the pick was skipped.
                    8.5 – If you are unclear about how the draft goes, any of the draft admins may help you, and it is your responsibility to get clarification on the procedures.
                    8.6 – If it is your time slot to pick and you are unable to pick due to another team being late, you should contact a draft admin and set your team to autopick. This ensures your pick gets priority when the previous team is skipped. Another team being late does not allow you to extend your draft slot. We try to allow every team the right to do manual selections, but this is not always possible

Comment

Originally posted by zbuckley View Post
                      Fortunately I'm a much better drafter than Tom so I should come out on top.
                      I agree.
                      Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
                      AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
                      AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
                      Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
                      Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

I started the draft. It's not really going to matter until 8am, but it's started.

Comment

Just in case i'm not around when 1.1 gets skipped i'll take QB Strickland

Comment

I feel like we landed the 2.0 versions of QB Flacco and WR Lyons.

Comment

I just picked for TB and SF. Figure 20 picks was punishment enough. We're only slated for 16 the first day. Anyway, o-line is always helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X