No announcement yet.

FOF-Radio is on the air -Franchise Football League Guest Call In (619) 924-9792

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellas fellas, take it easy on the sativa. I am not Nick but recently read some of his stuff and it seems like we share a lot in common. I probably use GamePlan Analyzer more than anyone else (save maybe Dawgfan) I played SP for about 4 months. Then joined CFL in a rebuild mode 2 real years ago. I think I have been in APFL 5 seasons or so (which is where i learned most of my stuff from mistakes) and FFL roughly 4 seasons.

Anyways, I would be happy to do a show to unveil my gameplanning process for FOF7 or anything else. I do not have any tips that are not already public information regarding drafting or roster building. Let me know if you want to set something up...a daytime show would work best for me.

I haven't got into gameplanning in FOF8 yet but wholly crap I think I am gonna need a pen and paper instead of a simple excel to keep track of which receivers I want on each route and which LBs for each situation. Glad we are getting a few months to figure this new world out before competition begins as our windows are closing.
    --- San Lezzies

Comment

I never said we'd go back to the end of season and convert. Never even thought of it really.

Comment

I just said what I've heard...and wondered about myself
        Wasn't looking to ruffle any feathers

Comment

No ruffling. I'm getting entertained by all the FOF8 speculation before the release and now after. People are going crazy. Rumors aplenty!

On a side note that I haven't seen mentioned, FOF8 MP has a function where you can backup and restore all the league files to and from the server. I'm not sure I'd want to wait through it every sim, but it's a cool thing to do each season so people that inevitably miss the EoS file can get it now. Same with cities/logos if you're in a customized league.

Comment

Working...
          X