No announcement yet.

FOF-Radio is on the air -Franchise Football League Guest Call In (619) 924-9792

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOF-Radio is on the air -Franchise Football League Guest Call In (619) 924-9792

Every Tuesday at 11pm EST. Red Zone and Clown flip the switch on FOF-Radio!
    This is your chance to come on a real Radio show and tell us about your Team, Draft, Blunders and Trade offers!
    FOF-Radio is the place to be on a Tuesday Night at 11pm!
    Oh you don't have time right now? That's ok come listen to our past 20 episodes on Blog Talk Radio!
    Call in and talk to Clown and Red Zone, sometimes Steel will visit and give us his view points or come and hear Dawgfan
    Humbly tell us how he kicked your ass and then he will pass out pointers for the Class!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/red-zone

Guest Call In (619) 924-9792
    fof -radio.jpg
    Last edited by Red Zone; 10-11-2016, 07:51 PM.

wow this was cool i remember u did this in the PFL a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by markg View Post
      wow this was cool i remember u did this in the PFL a few years back
      its way way better now because Bobby is John Madden!

Comment

Originally posted by CLOWN View Post
        Every Tuesday at 11pm EST. Red Zone and Clown flip the switch on FOF-Radio!
        This is your chance to come on a real Radio show and tell us about your Team, Draft, Blunders and Trade offers!
        FOF-Radio is the place to be on a Tuesday Night at 11pm!
        Oh you don't have time right now? That's ok come listen to our past 20 episodes on Blog Talk Radio!
        Call in and talk to Clown and Red Zone, sometimes Steel will visit and give us his view points or come and hear Dawgfan
        Humbly tell us how he kicked your ass and then he will pass out pointers for the Class!
        http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shanecl...ootball-league

Guest Call In (516) 453-5121
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]275[/ATTACH]
        Call in today!

Comment

Call in today!
          dont think u would understand my scottish accent

Comment

Originally posted by markg View Post
            dont think u would understand my scottish accent
            It can't be any more incoherent than Clown's posts on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
              It can't be any more incoherent than Clown's posts on the forums.
              a little mystery never hurt anyone

Comment

FRANCHISE FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2049 DRAFT SHOW ---SATURDAY NIGHT 11PM EST.
                COME TELL US YOU DRAFTED THE BEST PLAYER EVER!
                http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shanecl...t-show-round-1

Comment

We started FOF-Radio in April, we have had over 2000 listens!
                  Here is last nights show, basically a APFL Playoff show plus some interesting facts on
                  Dawgfan being the SuperStar that he is! give it a listen!
                  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shanecl...ootball-league

Comment

I really like this new bling added to the league. Thanks Clown

FFL
                    AFC EAST Champions 2007,2009,2012,2015

Comment

We even had some guy call in and ask for advice on his Fantasy Football team.
                      Absolutely Hilarious...he sounded like Mel Kiper...talking so fast.
                      Great Show

Comment

Good stuff. Tell Southie I'll switch to Denver if he wants Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                          I really like this new bling added to the league. Thanks Clown
                          Marv thankyou so much for coming on FOF-Radio! You and Dawgfan really made it a fun show!
                          Bob and I really enjoy doing the show and when we get callers the place just goes Fruit Loops!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Zone View Post
                            We even had some guy call in and ask for advice on his Fantasy Football team.
                            Absolutely Hilarious...he sounded like Mel Kiper...talking so fast.
                            Great Show
                            I thought this was one of the gm's here at FFL calling in and being funny.
                            Holy S*** it was someone asking for Help on a Fantasy Football Team!!!
                            Marv had the answer, Dawgfan had all the other answers and Bob and I we were just trying to unleash the draft party.
                            If you missed it come on down and listen!
                            http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shanecl...t-show-round-1

Comment

Marv thankyou so much for coming on FOF-Radio! You and Dawgfan really made it a fun show!
                              Bob and I really enjoy doing the show and when we get callers the place just goes Fruit Loops!
                              Thanks for having me on. I had fun listening to you all discuss what it is you see in a player and why. I dont get that involved with the inner workerings of the combines ,static bars and what a comination of static bars with one an other means this or that etc.

I know Red is Great, Blue is Really Good, Black is OK and Green sucks..lol If the bars go with those combines then hes a great to good player I suppose.

But again Thanks for letting me. You and Bobby put on a great show. I really enjoyed listening to it. DawgFan I want your gameplans lol...

FFL
                              AFC EAST Champions 2007,2009,2012,2015

Comment

Working...
                              X