No announcement yet.

2044 Jaguars: Draft Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARI and their better roster proved to be too much for the young cubs in the Flag Football series but he's what we've gleaned:

Abe Lincoln has a chance at DE

WR3 Inouye makes positive movement in camp but looks to the #2 option behind a bigger 'situation' in camp-invite Mack Beaty (6-3, 213 lbs).

whole class minus a UDFA DB looks good with lots of + values. QB Lukas Banks just got his last start at last year's "stab-at-it" Fields looks to be ready start---but, but, but, what's with this Harold Foster guy???--future rating of 59 but REX puts this dude LAST every time I do a recommend personnel (LMAO---"ummm, no"); now I think he should be at least starting in the preseason with that (26/59) rating but REX never recommends him AND dude never gets disgruntled about not starting.

So what's going on?

Either way, he and QB Fields will get the remainder of the snaps this preseason

Comment

it's Foster's RD bar...it's projected in the 40s but is waaaaaaay too low to get the nod over the other QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell View Post
        ARI and their better roster proved to be too much for the young cubs in the Flag Football series but he's what we've gleaned:

Abe Lincoln has a chance at DE

WR3 Inouye makes positive movement in camp but looks to the #2 option behind a bigger 'situation' in camp-invite Mack Beaty (6-3, 213 lbs).

whole class minus a UDFA DB looks good with lots of + values. QB Lukas Banks just got his last start at last year's "stab-at-it" Fields looks to be ready start---but, but, but, what's with this Harold Foster guy???--future rating of 59 but REX puts this dude LAST every time I do a recommend personnel (LMAO---"ummm, no"); now I think he should be at least starting in the preseason with that (26/59) rating but REX never recommends him AND dude never gets disgruntled about not starting.

So what's going on?

Either way, he and QB Fields will get the remainder of the snaps this preseason
        Where do you find the ratings history screen???

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain View Post
          Where do you find the ratings history screen???

Thanks!
          From the player card screen, click the area where the red/green bars are displayed.
          Franchise Bowl Champions 2030, 2038, 2041, 2043, 2045-2048, 2050, 2053, 2057-2059, 2061, 2063
          AC Champions 2031, 2032, 2040, 2044, 2049, 2051-2052, 2062
          AC East Champions 2030-2032, 2036, 2038, 2040-2044, 2046-2063
          Regular Season Record: 436-105-3
          Post Season Record: 68-18

Comment

The league scout sucks. I don't see Foster as a 26/59. And with a mid-20s current, he won't be recommended to start. And a late-6th pick, shouldn't get mad about not starting.

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
              From the player card screen, click the area where the red/green bars are displayed.
              Thank you! I had no idea about that (although the league scout seems like a dumbass, lol). Seems to be many things about this game that I am not aware of. Live and learn...

Thanks again.

Comment

[QUOTE=Caldwell;48055]

Rocky Mountain, make sure you didn't miss that one too -- that's from the Trade screen (right click on the player to see his card). You can immediately see your rookie signings as YOUR staff sees them which helps a bit with knowing who to cut. Bumping b/c I had played for maybe 4-5 years in MP before someone mentioned it to me

Comment

Working...
                X